The browsing system of the website https://www.visitpalamos.cat/es/agenda-mensual/, uses browsing data (“cookies”) to be able to offer a better service to users of the website.
Cookies are small text files that the browser saves when browsing web sites and apps. Cookies generally have a variety of purposes, for example gathering information about users’ browsing habits or personalising how content is displayed.
Palamós council uses third-party cookies on its website:
- Analytic cookies: these cookies, which are analysed by third parties, enable us to calculate the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of how they use the service we provide. To do this, they analyse how users browse our website with the aim of improving our range of products and services. The third party is GoogleAnalytics. This is a website statistics service offered by Google, Inc. GoogleAnalytics collects information from users’ devices to provide reports on the activity of the application. It stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the USA.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies, which are processed by third parties, enable us to analyse internet browsing habits so that we can display advertising relating to your browsing profile. This service is provided through the website after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
You can set your browser to accept or block all cookies or select which ones to accept and reject by using one of the following procedures, depending on which browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the More menu)
Settings > Privacy and Security >Cookies and other site data
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu)
Internet options > Privacy > Settings > Advanced
More information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy and Security >Cookies and Site Data
More information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security > Cookies and site data
More information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Google Chrome (in the More menu)
In any case, if personal data is collected, and in this case only the IP address from which the site is accessed, we inform you that these data will be processed and stored on a file called “Marketing and social networks” for which Palamós council is responsible.
The purpose of this file is to manage and monitor the social networks provided and the users that interact with the website and the information obtained. These data will be sent to the companies that manage the cookies and will be stored in accordance with the policies of these companies. These data will be transferred to third countries. Information about this can be obtained from Google’s own policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
In accordance with personal data protection regulations, you are informed that you can withdraw these permissions through your own browser or exercise your rights of access, rectification or erasure, restriction or opposition to processing and the right to data portability at: C/Major 56, Palamós 17230 (Girona) or by emailing our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You can also lodge a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Agency (Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades).
As the user, you are informed that Google can send this information to third parties when required by law, or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will do this in a fully anonymised way as it does not associate the user’s IP address with any other data it possesses.
To reject or delete this cookie, you can consult the following address:
DEACTIVATING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
In any case, the user can enable the option not to install cookies in his or her browser; in no case will iKREA be liable if the disabling of cookies prevents any of this website’s services from functioning correctly.
You can find instructions to help you configure the settings of the most-widely used browsers in the following links:
Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad):
Chrome for Android:
For more information about cookies and how to disable them on your browser, you can consult the following links:
If cookies are not disabled after Palamós Council has notified users of their us, this implies that the user agrees to the processing of his or her data by Google in the way set out in this notice and for the purposes described in it.
In the case of any doubt or comments, you can contact Palamós Council through its means of customer service or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org