INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ACT INFORMATION
In accordance with the obligations laid down in Spain’s Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, the following are the property of Palamós Council with tax identity code (CIF) P1712500F with its postal address at C/Major 56, Palamós 17230 (Girona) and the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– the domain: https://www.visitpalamos.cat/
– the profiles and pages on the following social networks:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/visitpalamos/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turisme.palamos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/visitpalamos/
PALAMÓS COUNCIL does not accept any liability deriving from incorrect, improper or unlawful use of the information that appears on its web pages or its online presence on different social media platforms. In accordance with the limits established by law, PALAMÓS COUNCIL accepts no liability deriving from any lack of veracity, completeness, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its online media.
The content and information of the web pages and social networks of PALAMÓS COUNCIL are prepared by professionals engaged by it who are appropriately qualified to exercise their profession. Even so, the content and information do not bind PALAMÓS COUNCIL nor do they comprise legal opinions, advice or guidance of any type, as it is a service offered for merely informative and divulgative ends.
The internet pages or social media of PALAMÓS COUNCIL may contain links to other third-party web pages. PALAMÓS COUNCIL accepts no liability for any content that might appear on third-party web pages. Any texts, images, sounds, animations, programming and any other content included on this website are the sole property of PALAMÓS COUNCIL or its licensors. Any act of full or partial transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or public disclosure, must have the express consent of PALAMÓS COUNCIL.
PALAMÓS COUNCIL also reserves the right to withdraw access to its portal without prior warning from any user who breaches this legal notice.
To be able to interact with PALAMÓS COUNCIL, users must have their own profiles on these social networks and must accept the relationship with our social network. If the user does this, PALAMÓS COUNCIL will have access to his or her profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social media network and may interact with the user by sending messages, making posts, participating in competitions and prize draws. If the user does not want PALAMÓS COUNCIL to be able to access his or her profile or interact with it, he or she must disassociate his or her profile by stopping following PALAMÓS COUNCIL or deleting it as a friend, follower or user.
PALAMÓS COUNCIL’s actions may be informative in character and/or publicise its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, and PALAMÓS COUNCIL is liable with regards to any publications and communications it might make online using these media.
By participating in competitions, promotions or prize draws, users accept the legal bases of the competition, promotion or prize draw, which will be published on the applicable social network at the opportune moment.
Users are reminded that they are responsible for any publications they make on social networks and they must respect the legislation and the rights of any third parties that might be affected, in particular intellectual property rights, data protection rights and third parties’ right to their own image, as well as the rules of the social networks, which are available at the following links:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulations, you hereby give permission for the personal data you provide through online media to be added to and processed in files belonging to PALAMÓS COUNCIL, with tax identification number (CIF) P1712500F and its address at C/Major 56, Palamós 17230 (Girona):
-If these data are provided in the registration form for newsletters, these data will be added to the contacts file, for which PALAMÓS COUNCIL is responsible, with the purpose of managing the sending information communications for which you have previously registered. These data will not be transmitted and will be stored until your consultation has been answered.
– if they are processed on our social media, in accordance with what is set out above, they will be added to the Marketing and Social Networks file for which PALAMÓS COUNCIL is responsible, with the purpose of managing the information and data obtained from the interaction of the users of these networks with the profiles/page of PALAMÓS COUNCIL. These data will be stored for as long as the legitimate interest that permitted their processing lasts.
You may in any case indicate that you withdraw your consent, if this was the legitimate basis of the processing, or you can exercise the following rights:
- Access: The data subject has the right to know whether the controller is processing his or her personal data and, if this is the case, he or she has the right to access these data and obtain information about the processing performed.
- Rectification: This relates to inaccurate or incomplete data. The data subject shall have the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: The data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is withdrawn, the data subject objects to the processing, the personal data have been unlawfully processed, the personal data have to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or they have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services addressed to minors.
- Restriction of processing: The data subject has the right to mark his or her stored personal data for the purpose of restricting its processing in future. Restriction of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, his or her personal data will cease to be processed.
- Objection: The data subject has the right to object to processing of his or her personal data when based on specific cases and he or she invokes grounds relating to his or her particular situation.
- Data portability: The data subject has the right to receive the personal data he or she has provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where the processing is based on consent or a contract or the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Not to be subject to individual automated decision-making:
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
These requests must be addressed to C/Major 56, Palamós 17230 (Girona) or to our Data Protection Officer email@example.com. You can also lodge a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Agency (Autoritat Catalana de Protecció de Dades).
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of PALAMÓS COUNCIL. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, its appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from it to other web pages of any associated centre or dependent organisation, are the exclusive property of PALAMÓS COUNCIL unless expressly stated otherwise.
Any name, design and/or logo, as well as any product or service offered and shown on this website are trademarks duly registered by PALAMÓS COUNCIL, by its subsidiary companies and/or controlled companies or by third parties.
Any improper use of them by any persons other than their lawful owner and without express and unambiguous consent by their lawful owner reported and pursued through all legal means laid down by the legislation of Spain and the European Union.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are duly noted and must be respected by anyone who accesses this website. PALAMÓS COUNCIL is not liable for any use the user might make of them, with the user being exclusively liable for this use.
Content from this website and social media networks and pages from them may only be downloaded, copied or printed for personal and private use. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or erase information, content or notices from this website without the prior written authorisation of PALAMÓS COUNCIL.
PALAMÓS COUNCIL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is saved. PALAMÓS COUNCIL holds all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his or her terminal, he or she may not dissect for study and decompile the original version of the object code or its language or translate its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation, and the courts of Spain are competent to hear any cases deriving from their interpretation and application and compliance with them. By accepting the general conditions contained in this legal notice, the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction to which he or she might be entitled in accordance with the Spanish Civil Procedure Act in force.